Tip #1. Vacuum frequently and thoroughly
Vacuuming removes abrasive soil, which can cause premature wear to the carpet fibre.
Tip #2. Use an entrance mat
A good mat controls the spread of soil.
Tip #3. Use rugs in high traffic areas
Rugs and runners protect your carpet from heavy wear and staining.
Tip #4. Spot clean immediately after a spill
The longer a stain is allowed to set, the more difficult it will be to remove.
Tip #5. Don’t rub stains!
Rubbing stains can spread and reach deeper into the carpet fibres.
- Gently scrape or brush off any excess material
- Carefully blot the stain with absorbent toweling working from the edges towards the centre
Tip #6. Have your carpets professionally cleaned every 6 to 12 months
Deep cleaning by a certified Crystal Clean technician is guaranteed to:
- Remove dirt your vacuum can’t
- Remove stains and embedded allergens
- Improve indoor air quality
- Extend the life of your carpet
- Keep your carpet looking and feeling fabulous
Your carpet is an investment. Give it the Crystal Clean it deserves and call 1300 767 760 to receive an exceptional Carpet Cleaning Melbourne Service today!